Rules and Regulations
- All contestants would be timed over the complete laid down circuit. Any penalties incurred by them would be added to the time taken and the total would constitute their qualifying time.
- Each competitor may be permitted an additional qualifying run. In this case the better of the two timing would count as the qualifying time.
- The fastest 16 ,8, 4 or 2 as applicable cars per class shall be chosen for the pre quarter finals.
- The organizers would determine this cut‐off number based on the total number of participants in the class broadly ensuring the cut‐off at about half of the total participants in the class.
- All races from the Pre Quarter onwards would be run on an elimination basis.
- From the quarter finals onward two cars will be started at the same time by means of an audio/visual signal.
- The first of the 2 cars to cross the finish line will be deemed to be the winner of the round, subject to the addition of any supervisory penalties. If in any race both drivers are using the same car, then they will race individually and the winner will be the driver with the faster time subject to the addition of any supervisory penalties
- The winner of each round will then proceed to the next round and so on and so forth, culmination in the final round.
- In case there are fewer cars the pre quarterfinals may be substituted by semifinals/finals or any other similar round that the organizers may decide on.
- These participants would be required to make additional runs.
- Cars will only race with other cars of the same class/amalgamated class.
- The draw for these elimination rounds will be based on the qualifying timings and will be as follows.
Pre quarter finals – 8 races
- 1st with 9th
- 2nd with 10th
- 3rd with 11th and so on till 8th with 16th
Quarter finals – 4 races
- 1st with 5th
- 2nd with 6th and so on till 4th with 8th
Semi Finals – 2 races
- 1st with 3rd
- 2nd with 4th